I realized I needed a list of people on the blog to keep you up to date with the current cast of characters in my life. It kinda’ (very much) needs to be updated as many of these people are just friends now or not around.
All names, except mine and my husband’s have been changed to protect their privacy and ‘cos nicknames are fun.
- Samantha – This one’s easy … it’s me!
- Steph – my lovable, cute, dancing husband. Most of my posts involve him in some fashion; whether I’m singing his praises or wanting to murder him. You likely know who he is already.
- The Boy – I love this one dearly but I don’t know where it’s going to go.
- Harvey – my longest relationship (?) since being open. He introduced me, through his own experimentation, to the psychology behind BDSM. Our relationship was mainly as friends, that are sometimes more, but lately it’s gotten much more intense and … well, kinky. It’s simple, it’s complicated, it’s sometimes wrong but there it is.
- James – A wonderful, geeky man who’s so nice to me and is such a good human. Our relationship is complicated though.
- Andrew – One of the coolest guys I know; he used to hit me nicely and does a cute little dance and makes me smile a lot.
- Sophia – A delightfully slutty girl, funnily enough that I met through Andrew. At first their relationship intimidated me, now she sends me dirty pictures and we hang out on our own!
- The Drapers, Betty & Don – Don & dated for 2 years. The four of us used to be much more heavily involved but things have evolved into a different situation and then eventually Don and I broke up at the end of February 2011.
- Crush: He was nice to me for a few months in 2011 until he disappeared pretty dickishly. We reconnected early spring 2012 to have lunch a few times. He’s apologized, and that’s cool, but it was just lunch.
- Kitty – a lovely gal that lives too far away with her awesome daughter and husband. I used to think I was a unique flower until I met her and now I’m constantly amazed at how alike, yet different we are. She’s currently guest posting on the site about her adventures into non-monogamy.
- Ruby: An inked, colorful gal that Steph and I both met together. She’s well experienced in poly relationships, is kinky, girly, tough and full of amazing stories. Plus she bought me flowers. She and Steph were dating for over a year.
- Paula: The first girl Steph was seriously involved with. When I had a serious breakup I asked him to stop seeing her in 2007 because I needed him. Their relationship was rocky but now they’re great friends.
- James 1: 1/2 of the first couple we ever dated back in 2006 (alas, no longer friends)
- L: James 1′s wife’ (also alas, no longer friends)
- S: The boy half of the Kids that broke up with me in 2008
- M: The girl that asked him to.
Plus more girls and boys from the past and present..